Rhiza Labs FluTracker Forum

The place to discuss the flu
It is currently Thu Oct 19, 2017 6:45 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 268 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 27  Next
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 6:14 pm 

ms4920 wrote:
Thanks Mkey. I was telling my husband about it and he was getting the H1N1 vaccination as he works in a hospital. But then he said, see if it is true. So it may have changed his mind. It may have changed his mind. You are great.

These bogus stories are all over the internet, and now they really are lethal. This one seems to have gone a step beyond most. Usually two true stories are cited and then linked together by utter nonsense. In this case the deaths were added to embellish a bit, but the formula is the same.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 6:21 pm 

TheHappyScientist wrote:
Can you PM me those links,
Im pretty upset someone would make something up like that, and spread it around.
People could choose to not vaccinate their children based on his BS.
We need to make a counter-UTUBE video that pops up next to his and spells this out. People need to know he is a fraud.

Great work you should have been a detective!

There are many such examples. I had written a commentary on school closings in an around Knoxville, which was based on multiple media reports. Someone likely googled flu and knoxville and found out that one of teh MANY clinical trial sites for testing the vaccine in children was in Knoxville. so they took the clinical trial in Knowxville and school closings in Knoxville and put out a bogus story on school closings due to children infected by the vaccine, which if course was nonsense, becasue the trials were in multiple cities and the vaccine is killed (and if the vaccine somehow was active, the problem would be quickly discovered because the vaccine only has H and N from the swine H1N1). The other six genes are from a carrrier used in seasonal flu which has six genes from a 1934 isolate in Puerto Rico.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 6:37 pm 

niman wrote:
TheHappyScientist wrote:
Can you PM me those links,
Im pretty upset someone would make something up like that, and spread it around.
People could choose to not vaccinate their children based on his BS.
We need to make a counter-UTUBE video that pops up next to his and spells this out. People need to know he is a fraud.

Great work you should have been a detective!

There are many such examples. I had written a commentary on school closings in an around Knoxville, which was based on multiple media reports. Someone likely googled flu and knoxville and found out that one of teh MANY clinical trial sites for testing the vaccine in children was in Knoxville. so they took the clinical trial in Knowxville and school closings in Knoxville and put out a bogus story on school closings due to children infected by the vaccine, which if course was nonsense, becasue the trials were in multiple cities and the vaccine is killed (and if the vaccine somehow was active, the problem would be quickly discovered because the vaccine only has H and N from the swine H1N1). The other six genes are from a carrrier used in seasonal flu which has six genes from a 1934 isolate in Puerto Rico.

Here is the commentary on Knoxville school closings, which of course says nothing about an association with the vaccine

http://www.recombinomics.com/News/09180 ... ville.html

Another School District Closing Near Knoxville Tennessee
Recombinomics Commentary 01:34
September 18, 2009

Loudon County has decided to close all schools Friday through Tuesday because of high levels of absenteeism among both students and teachers.

Absences among students due to the flu have reached 20 percent systemwide, with some schools approaching levels as high as 30 percent, according to Jason Vance, assistant director of schools. Teacher absence rates are also approaching 20 percent throughout the system, Vance said.

"After speaking with the county physician, we decided it would be better to close all schools," Vance said.

The strain of flu affecting most of the children seems to be a little worse than usual, Vance said..............

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 12:01 pm 

What can be done?
Its one thing to spout out conspiracy THEORIES and ideas,
its fully another to report something as fact, convince people you are a 'credible source" and advise them to do something (or not do something in the case of the vaccine) which would result in fatalities.

This is FRAUD if they are outright lying.

Cant anything be done about these people? If they are lying, and they are caught in those lies, and they were trying to talk people out of being vaccinated then they need to be held accountable for anyone that dies due to their LIES.

What can be done? :duel:

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 3:46 pm 

TheHappyScientist wrote:
What can be done?
its fully another to report something as fact, convince people you are a 'credible source" and advise them to do something (or not do something in the case of the vaccine) which would result in fatalities.

Cant anything be done about these people? If they are lying, and they are caught in those lies, and they were trying to talk people out of being vaccinated then they need to be held accountable for anyone that dies due to their LIES.

Ah well be careful where you tread when calling for these sites to come down. The definition of right and wrong is a slim line in some peoples eyes. Some out there believe the web needs to be tightly controlled. Arguments such as this would give them timber for their fire. It is up to individuals to look at all the facts and making a informed decision. But, to close these sites because you believe they are wrong would be a suppression of freedom that I do not believe we would want to head too. :thumbsup:

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 4:55 pm 

TheHappyScientist wrote:
What can be done?

I think rolling out the maps will get the public's attention

http://www.recombinomics.com/imaps.html

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 12:18 pm 

It just seems to me if they are lying (not an opinion or theory)
just outright LYING (ship times places specific people dying etc).
And saying there were DEATHS when there were NONE, just to get people to be too afraid to give vaccinations to their children this could result in deaths.
And to me that is fraud, negligence, and attempted manslaughter.

If one child dies to the lies from that site I hope the parents will hold them FULLY liable.

I am all for posting conspiracy theories, ideas, and what not. I DO believe in feedom of speech.

HOWEVER, I do not believe in lies that could result in deaths.
This is the same as someone yelling "BOMB" in a theater and having folks be trampled to death. It is not to be tolerated.

If they wanted to do an entire write up about how they are concerned with the vaccinations that is fine and well. But if they are going to say people died that didnt, and make up stuff that is not in any way acceptable.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 1:55 pm 

TheHappyScientist wrote:
It just seems to me if they are lying (not an opinion or theory)
just outright LYING (ship times places specific people dying etc).
And saying there were DEATHS when there were NONE, just to get people to be too afraid to give vaccinations to their children this could result in deaths.
And to me that is fraud, negligence, and attempted manslaughter.

If one child dies to the lies from that site I hope the parents will hold them FULLY liable.

I am all for posting conspiracy theories, ideas, and what not. I DO believe in feedom of speech.

HOWEVER, I do not believe in lies that could result in deaths.
This is the same as someone yelling "BOMB" in a theater and having folks be trampled to death. It is not to be tolerated.

If they wanted to do an entire write up about how they are concerned with the vaccinations that is fine and well. But if they are going to say people died that didn't, and make up stuff that is not in any way acceptable.

The internet babale on the ship is not unusual. There has been an ongoing campaign for years, and this is one of many examples (and there will be MANY needless deaths)..

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 5:12 pm 

So my question is this:
What is the punishment and course of action for a person who screams BOMB
in a mass gathering and people get trampled to death.
That person would be arrested.
What would they charge him with?

Those made up lies about deaths due to immunizations and making up claims which are not true (like where a ship IS) are no different than that.

What is the course of action?
Humans that lie and create needless deaths should not be tolerated.

:duel:

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:10 pm 

I received the following in an email late Saturday:

----------------------------------------------------
US MARKETS

Data gleaned indirectly from anonymous testimony of Navy wives of the affected crew via the internet radio show A Marine Disquisition <http://www.clipser.com/watch_video/1362067> :

1. Unnamed US Navy vessel put to sea in April with 347 man crew.
2. Entire crew was vaccinated with H1N1 Swine Flu vaccine shortly after they put to sea.
3. Crew sickened so severely that other ships had to respond to render aid. 16 Medical Dr.s put aboard from an unnamed aircraft carrier and other responding vessels. Total of 50 Navy personnel sent aboard to respond to crisis.
4. Two of the crew of 347 died - including the Captain of the ship (a Lieutenant Commander) and a Chief Petty Officer.
5. 50 personnel sent aboard to help are quarantined in Navy hospital in Balboa, Spain after 10 of them caught the flu from the ship's crew. Two of the 50 quarantined are in serious condition at last report.
6. Of the 347 man crew that were vaccinated, 333 contracted the H1N1 flu FROM THE VACCINE. Two died, as mentioned above, and 331 survived. Only 14 of the 347 vaccinated sailors did not show any ill effects from the vaccine.
7. Navy has threatened all the spouses of the ship's crew to remain silent - claiming all this information is classified. Some are whistle-blowing and that is where this information is coming from.
8. On the unnamed aircraft carrier that provided assistance, 415 sailors contracted the swine flu and are currently quarantined onboard.
PLEASE pass this email along. The truth is that the swine flu epidemic will be created BY THE VACCINE. If we don't take it, there will be no epidemic. From this one test it's apparent that the vaccine as tested on that ship's crew in April is 96% effective at infecting the recipient with swine flu. Such an infection rate is impossible to achieve by any natural means. Though it only killed 1% immediately, there is no telling what the long term effects on those injected with the vaccine will be. See the research on the long term effects of the 1976 swine flu vaccine, and the Gulf War anthrax vaccine programs for more information.
Also note that mere contact with those that have been vaccinated creates a 20% chance of you contracting the swine flu even if you have not been vaccinated. Please pass this data along to anyone you care about!

‘Major Alert’

The U.S. Navy has "OVER" 5 U.S. Navy Ships TURNING BACK FROM MAJOR ORDERS OF TRANSPORT TO "MIDDLE EAST WAR ZONE"

NAVY & COMBAT MARINES AIR WINGS, AND GROUND TROOPS

***UNABLE TO FULLFILL THEIR DUTIES****

At present confirmed 1 a/c carrier

2 destroyers

1 helicopter a/c carrier over 30,000 assorted Military, mostly USN & USMC

Some coast guard, National Guard & some Air Force.

Semper Fi, Drew Malone; Raines III

Master Electronics Engineer

USMC 1967-1977

Owner: H.E.A.R.T. & Associates

1983-Present

3423 Avery Road

Little Rock, Arkansas 72209

http://www.amd.elequity.com

-------------------------------

...I immediately called the phone number above and spoke to a gentleman who identified himself as Drew Malone. We talked for 20 minutes beginning around 10:30 PM ET. He agreed to be a guest on my radio show (WXME-AM 780, Monticello, Maine) on Monday (now today). I interviewed him for app. 70 minutes this morning, and you can listen on our archives linked via www.aroostookwatchmen.com. The part of the interview where he joins us occurs about 80 minutes into the special 150 minute expanded edition of our broadcast.

He claims the USS Boxer information has nothing to do with the information he is purportedly receiving from Navy wives in 34 different conversations dating back to May. I am skeptical about the whole thing, but not yet ready to dismiss it as a hoax perpetrated either on or by Mr. Malone.

Your thoughts/comments/suggestions?

For the Republic,

Steve Martin
Host, The Aroostook Watchmen Radio Program
WXME-AM 780, Monticello, Maine
Member, Maine State Republican Committee,
Interim State Coordinator, Continental Congress '09
Regional volunteer, 911truth.org
207-532-3635
mepatriot@juno.com

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 268 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 27  Next