Rhiza Labs FluTracker Forum

The place to discuss the flu
It is currently Fri Oct 20, 2017 7:20 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 10:23 pm 

Warning the combination of the two flu strains H5N1 AND H1N1

Labor Day 281 of December 10, 2009 Last Updated: 7:57 AM, October 12, 2009

HPAI remains concerned connection to human health.
(Labor) - * WHO began distributing influenza A/H1N1 vaccine funding, but the Health Ministry VN not willing to commit to the terms. * Recommendation: When pneumonia, influenza A/H1N1, please test.
On September 12, World Health Organization (WHO) in Vietnam has announced the supply of flu vaccine ArepanrixTM (Room influenza A/H1N1) in the form of aid. WHO has received funding commitments with a total of 180 million doses of vaccine, of which 50 million doses of Glaxo Smith Kline (GSK) 100 million doses of Sanofi Pasteur.

17 countries in the western Pacific will receive vaccine financing. In particular, U.S. will provide 1.2 million doses. WHO estimated transfer vaccine from September 12 to January February 2010. However, U.S. does not have the vaccine right this time, because in terms of receiving funding, countries must commit to receive vaccine organization and distribution of vaccine inoculation closely.

Besides, if any side effects after injection, the responsibility belongs to the national implementation of injection. This reason, the Ministry of Health is not ready to commit to signing WHO.

Answer: "In the case of side effects occurred after the vaccine, who will be the main person responsible?", WHO just confirmed: Safety of the vaccine should be guaranteed from production to to the vaccine for people. Regulatory Authority of the National Register vaccine based on scientific evidence provided by the manufacturer. This is the basis to ensure that vaccines meet the standards of quality and safety and
vaccine can be distributed and vaccination in accordance with standards and procedures stricter. Until now, pandemic vaccine safety are similar to regular seasonal flu vaccine. So far, no deaths related to this vaccine in any country.

Also on September 12, Institute of Hygiene and Epidemiology Surgeons (VSDT) and Henry Jackson Foundation Fund (USA) have started the project "Research rates antibodies circulating H5N1 virus in humans in Hanoi, Thua Thien -- Hue and Tien Giang, funding more than 1.6 million, carried out from January to September 2010 now. This project aims to determine the rate of H5N1 virus infection in the serum of the community through 12,000 individual blood samples, analyzing and making blood banks. This is a study of influenza A/H5N1 biggest scale ever in Vietnam.

Dr. Nguyen Tran Hien - Director of the Institute VSDT Surgeons - said: "The surveillance results show that, in the same family in a Dien Bien, cases of influenza A/H5N1 also died, there brother influenza A/H1N1 infected patients.

In the same time, the test samples of poultry in the family, were found positive for influenza A/H5N1. Thus, the flu vaccine was conditionally to interact in the same time. So, once again to alert the recombinant strains led to a new highly pathogenic influenza, the ability to spread strength. Monitoring results show that influenza A/H1N1, almost 100% of patients with influenza is influenza vaccine H1/N1.

MA Nguyen Hong Ha - Deputy Director of Infectious Diseases QG BV - recommended: Currently influenza A/H1N1 tests but do not make mass, but the pneumonia cases, screening tests should immediately A/H1N1 influenza .
:hello: http://www.laodong.com.vn/Home/Canh-...166549.laodong

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 10:33 pm 

Active link

http://www.laodong.com.vn/Home/Canh-bao ... 49.laodong

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 10:38 pm 

treyfish wrote:
In the same time, the test samples of poultry in the family, were found positive for influenza A/H5N1. Thus, the flu vaccine was conditionally to interact in the same time. So, once again to alert the recombinant strains led to a new highly pathogenic influenza, the ability to spread strength.

This is very confusing. Are they implying that the H1N1 vaccine is creating the possibility of recombination with H5N1? Is this theoretically possible?

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 10:45 pm 

Welcome, treyfish!

I am a layman with a background in the physical sciences.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 10:48 pm 

treyfish wrote:
Warning the combination of the two flu strains H5N1 AND H1N1

[b]Dr. Nguyen Tran Hien - Director of the Institute VSDT Surgeons - said: "The surveillance results show that, in the same family in a Dien Bien, cases of influenza A/H5N1 also died, there brother influenza A/H1N1 infected patients.

In the same time, the test samples of poultry in the family, were found positive for influenza A/H5N1. Thus, the flu vaccine was conditionally to interact in the same time. So, once again to alert the recombinant strains led to a new highly pathogenic influenza, the ability to spread strength. Monitoring results show that influenza A/H1N1, almost 100% of patients with influenza is influenza vaccine H1/N1.

So does the first reference to an H5N1 influenza death refer to a family member or to poultry?

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 10:56 pm 

I am Rwilmer from flutrackers.com. I am a former member there. I also have quite a bit of knowledge about this stuff and I and other members have tracked this stuff. There was a H5N1 death case recently. The cousin of the death case had H1N1 and the cousin had H5N1 infected poulty. There articles are very confusing, I know.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 10:58 pm 

The Mountains Voice wrote:
treyfish wrote:
In the same time, the test samples of poultry in the family, were found positive for influenza A/H5N1. Thus, the flu vaccine was conditionally to interact in the same time. So, once again to alert the recombinant strains led to a new highly pathogenic influenza, the ability to spread strength.

This is very confusing. Are they implying that the H1N1 vaccine is creating the possibility of recombination with H5N1? Is this theoretically possible?

I don't think the vaccine is involved (the article is on getting the vaccine). They have a pateint who died of H5N1 and his children have H1N1.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 11:00 pm 

:hello: Treyfish

http://dantri.com.vn/c7/s7-366561/lo...um-gia-cam.htm

(AFP) - If there is a combination of two strains of this virus will create a new virus is strongly pathogenic avian influenza virus such as H5N1, but speed as quickly as influenza A/H1N1 spread.
Risk of new virus strains dangerous?

More and anxiety on the basis of when Dr. Nguyen Tran Hien, Director of Institute of Hygiene and Epidemiology PRIVATE announce the result of epidemiological investigations deaths due to bird flu recently in Dien Bien. Male patients age 23 in the city of Dien Bien death from respiratory failure due to severe viral pneumonia was confirmed by test results: The patient died from H5N1.

When investigating the epidemiology of close contact with patients, medical experts are concerned when they discovered the children of influenza A/H1N1 infected patients. Meanwhile, the Forum chickens living in the cousin has test results positive for H5N1 virus.

"The flu virus exist in parallel, with very close contact is a worrying thing. Many experts around the world have expressed concern the combination of genes between two virus will create a new pathogenic virus such as H5N1 strong (most patients were infected with H5N1 death) and spread the H1N1 " , Prof. Hien said.

Also at this meeting, Mr. Nguyen Hong Ha, Deputy Director of the Hospital for Tropical PRIVATE continue warning about cases of the infection and influenza A/H1N1 SXH. Accordingly, up to now has nearly 10 co-infected patients the disease is hospitalized, in which two died ca weight. In addition, Mr. Ha also noted, with cases of pneumonia in the winter must also be alert, influenza A/H1N1 infection suspected to be tested early and treated promptly.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 11:02 pm 

niman wrote:
The Mountains Voice wrote:
treyfish wrote:

I don't think the vaccine is involved (the article is on getting the vaccine). They have a pateint who died of H5N1 and his children have H1N1.

Actually a new article states now that the H5N1 patient's brother had H1N1 and the family's poulty had H5N1.

http://translate.google.com/translate?js=y&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&layout=1&eotf=1&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.xaluan.com%2Fmodules.php%3Fname%3DNews%26file%3Darticle%26sid%3D154205&sl=auto&tl=en

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 11:23 pm 

pw123 wrote:
I am Rwilmer from flutrackers.com. I am a former member there. I also have quite a bit of knowledge about this stuff and I and other members have tracked this stuff. There was a H5N1 death case recently. The cousin of the death case had H1N1 and the cousin had H5N1 infected poulty. There articles are very confusing, I know.

If you had announced that sometime before I missed it, so a belated welcome to you. I remember you. :)

I am a layman with a background in the physical sciences.