Rhiza Labs FluTracker Forum

The place to discuss the flu
It is currently Thu Oct 19, 2017 9:25 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 268 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 27  Next
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:39 pm 

This is the "longer version" of the same debunked story from earlier from the same anonymous hearsay source. Looks like they felt the need to add a few more "details" but still without any verifiable source and still only given as hearsay gossip. I'll check out the things not addressed earlier and post what I find. If there's any credibility to this whatsoever, something should show up.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 9:12 pm 

Welcome to the board SteveMartin! Here was the first thing that came to my attention:

Quote:
1. Unnamed US Navy vessel put to sea in April with 347 man crew.
2. Entire crew was vaccinated with H1N1 Swine Flu vaccine shortly after they put to sea.

So, we didn't know about the H1N1 pandemic at that time, or at best we were only just learning about it. So how can we have already had a vaccine?

I am a layman with a background in the physical sciences.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 9:24 pm 

While I admit all we have right now is one guy (Drew Raines) with a story, I do believe he believes he is legitimately in contact with "navy wives" who are telling him this kind of stuff.

To me, if that is NSA pretending to be navy wives it's just as big a story as it would be were it actually navy wives.

Please listen to the interview and don't waste my time responding to me if you won't take the time to do that. I am not saying that to be rude, I am just extremely busy and I don't have time for replying to anyone who isn't into doing the homework to have an informed opinion on all of this.

Thanks!

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 10:03 pm 

I am in contact with Dr Ott and Drew Raines. BOTH were contacted independently by women claiming to be wives of Navy personel. Neither provided names of ships, but as of today the story is still under investigation.

These stories are not "made up ", they are either true or they are targeted disinformation, .

Consider this story pending further investigation.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 10:30 pm 

[ The truth is that the swine flu epidemic will be created BY THE VACCINE. If we don't take it, there will be no epidemic.*] Here is the turth of this story. How many ppl think thier's no pandemic? Let me count the millions that have been sick so far. Ho 42 schools in 8 states closed last friday. How many more closed today? The guy dosnt have a clue.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 10:41 pm 

Quote:
So, we didn't know about the H1N1 pandemic at that time, or at best we were only just learning about it. So how can we have already had a vaccine?

Baxter applied for H1N1 vaccine patent in early March of 2009:
http://www.theoneclickgroup.co.uk/docum ... cation.pdf

Odd timing, eh?

Was this very long after Baxter had that H5N1 contamination accident in Europe?

Did the company have to have some experimental vaccine ready-made in order to get the patent?

Have members of our armed forces been used as medical test subjects in the past?

Has the military ever suppressed information about its activities before?

Last edited by saraseer on Mon Sep 28, 2009 11:03 pm, edited 3 times in total.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 10:47 pm 

wotan wrote:
Welcome to the board SteveMartin! Here was the first thing that came to my attention:

Quote:
1. Unnamed US Navy vessel put to sea in April with 347 man crew.
2. Entire crew was vaccinated with H1N1 Swine Flu vaccine shortly after they put to sea.

Thanks for the welcome.

Military exposures to viruses created in labs could occur at any time unrelated to the official stories from controlled media given with regard to emergence/exposure among civilian populations. Similarly, vaccines for these viruses could have been created at any time.

That is not a statement of belief, just a fact that other things from mainstream media reports are, of course, possible.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 10:58 pm 

saraseer wrote:
Quote:

Odd timing, eh?

Not too long after they had that H5N1 contamination accident in Europe.

Did the company have to have some experimental vaccine already made in order to get the patent?

Perhaps in time to experiment on sailors going out to sea in April?

It is no secret that our armed forces have been used as medical test subjects in the past.

Why not now?

The patent application filed by Baxter refers to a wide variety of circulating human, swine, and avian influenzaviruses. H1N1 has been circulating in humans and pigs for decades. There are probably avian forms too. The patent doesn't seem to anticipate an outbreak of swine H1N1 in humans.

I am a layman with a background in the physical sciences.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 11:53 pm 

Saraseer wrote:
Quote:

Odd timing, eh?

Wotan responded:
Quote:
The patent application filed by Baxter refers to a wide variety of circulating human, swine, and avian influenzaviruses.

Oh, come now, Wotan, can't you see how highly specific this patent was and how nefarious? I mean, they only wanted to get a vaccine patent for "flaviviruses, togaviruses, retroviruses, coronaviruses, filoviruses, rhabdoviruses, bunyaviruses, orthomyxoviruses, paramyxoviruses, arenaviruses, hepadnaviruses, herpesviruses, poxviruses, and togaviruses. With regard to influenza, you can totally tell they knew a swine H1N1 pandemic was about to happen, because they were applying to develop a vaccine for Flu A, B, and C. But wait, they get even more specific. They were going to develop vaccine for human H1N1, H2N2, H3N2, H5N1, H7N7, H1N2, H9N2, H7N2, H10N7, and swine H1N1, H1N2, H3N1, and H3N2 and the dog or horse H7N7, H3N8, and the avian H5N1, H7N2, H1N7, H7N3, H13N6, H5N9, H11N6, H3N8, H9N2, H5N2, H4N8, H10N7, H2N2, H8N4, H14N5, H6N5, and H12N5. Why can't you see it? They obviously have it in for every human, pig, dog, horse, and bird on the planet!!!!!! :grin: ;)

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 12:09 am 

saraseer wrote:
Quote:

Odd timing, eh?

Was this very long after Baxter had that H5N1 contamination accident in Europe?

Did the company have to have some experimental vaccine ready-made in order to get the patent?

Have members of our armed forces been used as medical test subjects in the past?

Has the military ever suppressed information about its activities before?

Please. The H5N1 contamination was in an EXPERIMENTAL vaccine VECTOR, which was SOLD in Europe. It was a serious ERROR by Baxter, but had NOTHING to do with vaccines other than the PUBLIC vaccine targets used by MANY pharmas developing pandemic and seasonal flu vaccines.

As noted earlier on this thread and previously, patents try to be as broad as possible. Therefore including H1N1 is SOP. The only thing odd about the timing of the patent is how LATE it is. It has NOTHING to do with the pandemic H1N1.

This internet babble has NO scientific basis, and merely demonstrates that lack of knowledged in those perpetuating these myths.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 268 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 27  Next