Rhiza Labs FluTracker Forum

The place to discuss the flu
It is currently Sun Oct 22, 2017 8:25 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 268 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 27  Next
PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 8:58 pm 

Does anyone have any information on this breaking news? I heard it on Rense radio waiting for Dr. Niman.

Last edited by gjs0708 on Wed Nov 25, 2009 4:47 pm, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 9:01 pm 

I'm listening to it too. I have not been able to find anything online about it yet.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 11:01 pm 

http://labvirus.wordpress.com/2009/09/24/h1n1-vaccine-infects-entire-naval-vessel-kills-captain-and-chief-petty-officer/

Actually old news, but still of interest.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 11:27 pm 

http://www.resistnet.com/profiles/blogs ... dying-from

I found this but it seems very strange.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 11:39 pm 

I couldn't read the second link. It keeps switching pages.

I do have a question though. HOW were they vaccinated 2 months ago if the vaccine wasn't ready? Or was that when they started the trials?

IF this was the real vaccine and this many people were sick and some dying then this needs to be addressed ASAP.

Unless I'm reading it all wrong. Like I said it keeps switching pages so I had to struggle. LOL.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 12:00 am 

ladyewolfe69 wrote:
I couldn't read the second link. It keeps switching pages.

I do have a question though. HOW were they vaccinated 2 months ago if the vaccine wasn't ready? Or was that when they started the trials?

IF this was the real vaccine and this many people were sick and some dying then this needs to be addressed ASAP.

Unless I'm reading it all wrong. Like I said it keeps switching pages so I had to struggle. LOL.

I think something is askew here. But who knows. Until it is confirmed, we will not know.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 12:09 am 

I'm truly afraid even if it is true, it will be covered up so we will never know for sure.

However, I don't really doubt it because I heard the military9not sure if it was all o them or not) were vaccinated first.

If this is true, then they would have had to to have the nose spray vaccine I would think since that's the one with the live virus from what I understand. (Again I'm not medical and could be wrong)

Also if it was the nose spray one, then this is from what I understand, the one they will be giving the children in a few weeks. I know I read that somewhere about them taking the nasal one.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 12:33 am 

The Navy ship that has been under quarantine for almost a month now is due to return tomorrow. All crew were given the vaccine and everyone got sick which resulted in the quarantine. The captain of the ship and the chief petty officer are confirmed deceased and the ship is now under command of a new captain.
Crew are reported to have had fevers lasting 5-6 days with paralyzing fevers of over 104 degrees.

Here is the radio report, which includes this tidbit of info.

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread503741/pg1#
--------------
another link posted 9/22

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 2:47 am 

This "story" is highly fishy, to put it mildly.

The USS Boxer and 2 other ships experienced a pandemic H1N1 outbreak back in July. Boxer arrived back in port in California in early August after having been busy fighting pirates off the coast of Africa and in the Arabian sea for half a year. [As a side, you may or may not remember that fine sniper shot and rescue of Captain Phillips. Thank the Boxer crew for that!] The flu outbreak onboardship was reported at the time it happened through the military's flu surveillance program. It was unrelated to any alleged vaccine trials taking place over the last couple of months. Go take a look at the DoD pandemic flu reports from July 15th and July 22nd located at

http://fhp.osd.mil/aiWatchboard/H1N1NewsArchive.jsp

or look at the comment archives from the old FluTracker forum. We discussed these events there back in July/August.

A simple fact-check shows that, since then, the Boxer and the other 3 vessels of the Amphibious Ready Group have been busy doing other things than alleged by "Dr." Tru Ott, who, by the way, claims to have advanced degrees from a school that does not actually exist and isn't precisely a credible source of information. For instance, for vessels "quarantined out to sea for the past 60 days" per Ott, Boxer's and the other ships crews seem to be very good at being spotted wandering around on land in foreign ports and home ports making news...

For instance, take this little clip from September 13th...

Quote:
"The US Marines from the Boxer ARG (Amphibious Readiness Group) which made a call in Phuket just three days after HMS Bulwark had left, handed over the cash without even a protest – because, believes film producer Gavin Hill, they had disobeyed an order banning them from hiring the machines (jet skis)"

http://www.andrew-drummond.com/2009/09/13/thai-jet-ski-boss-took-us-marines-for-a-small-fortune/

The Bonhomme Richard and the Cleveland have been in PORT in San Diego undergoing repairs (not quarantined out to sea as alleged) and just left port yesterday. Their upcoming departure was reported in the news Sept. 15th...

http://www.navycompass.com/index.php/top-stories/1788-naval-surface-forces-public-affairs

as was their delay for repairs and their delayed departure yesterday...

Quote:
Bonhomme Richard deploys after generator repairs

By Gidget Fuentes - Staff writer
Posted : Thursday Sep 24, 2009 20:51:44 EDT

SAN DIEGO — The amphibious assault ship Bonhomme Richard departed its berth at Pier 13 before noon Thursday, restarting a scheduled overseas deployment that was delayed last week when problems surfaced with some cracks and leaks in several steam generators.

Bonhomme Richard’s planned Sept. 18 departure was delayed by Navy officials Sept. 16 because of what 3rd Fleet officials attributed to an “emergent engineering maintenance issue.” Repair teams, including sailors and workers from the Norfolk Naval Shipyard, Va., tackled the repairs while the ship remained pierside

http://www.navytimes.com/news/2009/09/navy_bonhomme_richard_092309/

It's highly interesting that this alleged report of ships quarantined at sea for months because of a vaccine causing a virulent strain of H1N1, a captain and master chief petty officer dying, and so on, give absolutely NO factual details that can be verified. No ship is named in their video or on their websites, no names of the captain or officer, nada. This is what you expect of someone who doesn't want their story checked out for accuracy. You don't even hear from the alleged "wife of the crew member" directly. There's only a claim someone got a wife on the phone, and this unnamed source reported yada, yada, yada...all told to you by the person reporting the story. It's impossible to even tell if a woman making any claims exists or if this was simply made up by the guy talking. It's all unsubstantiated hearsay. In fact, the only factual details in the whole piece, used to try to lend the later stuff credibility, come from a several-month-old CBS news piece, and it is easy to verify these ships have NOT been in a several-month quarantine and, in two cases, haven't even been out to sea in the last several weeks.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 11:38 am 

Let me tell you, if this story is not true these two need to be thrown in jail.
How many people will believe it and not get vaccinations? Their lies could cause deaths. The story needs to be verified one way or another.
The fact is IF it were true and trials did not go well they certainly wouldnt give it to the children after the fact.

I am also in San Diego, they are saying a ship is coming in today?
What time?

I will be VERY angry if this is not a true (and relieved) But if this is just fear mongering, it would be considered fraud with intent for malice & personal injury as far as I am concerned. The police need to be informed and someone needs to verify or disprove this story ASAP. People could die listening to these two as they would be making decisions based INTENTIONAL MISS INFORMATION.

Thanks for the updates MKEY

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 268 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 27  Next