Rhiza Labs FluTracker Forum

The place to discuss the flu
It is currently Fri Apr 28, 2017 5:55 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 90 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 12:50 pm 

"There have been some serious questions and important information coming out of Canada's Ontario Agency for Health Protection and Promotion.

Researchers found in 2,000 people who had received the seasonal flu vaccine in the past that they were more likely to get sick with the H1N1 virus"

"
Numerous so-called nonpeer-reviewed medical references such as the one below have shown concepts in sound human physiology and health science, which explain the exact methods by which this vaccine-induced immune-system depletion occurs. (www.mercola.com/article/vaccines/immune_suppression.htm)

Many people do not realize that the 1976 swine flu vaccine was pulled from the market within 10 weeks of use after reports of death and paralysis (Guillain-Barre Syndrome). Since that time, the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention made the claim that there has been no connection found to those deaths - nor to Guillain-Barre Syndrome - from that vaccine nor any other.

Searching the Internet, you should be able to find a CBS "60 Minutes" segment about the 1976 swine flu. Why are we using an intranasal attenuated live virus H1N1 vaccine that has a possible potential for transmission? Previously, common FluMist inserts contained a 21-day advisement. The CDC has revised that to little to no risk."

full story here... http://www.argusleader.com/article/2009 ... /OPINION01

assuming you're open-minded and want to hear the other side of the story,here's the link.. http://www.youtube.com/connectingdots1

[color=#000080]assuming you're open-minded and want to hear the other side of the story,here's the link..[/color] http://www.youtube.com/connectingdots1

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 1:00 pm 

I just posted something regarding my parents and grandson and many caretakers at my parents facility, getting the seasonal and then them all getting what was h1n1. Not my mother, she was tested, but who knows if that was accurate, she died. My father was never so sick. My grandson, same thing, sick for a month. Just got better.
All the caretakers that got seasonal got sick, while the 3 who did not get the vaccine, did not get sick. My own story and it is all true.
Everyone was commenting on how they had never had a problem like this before and some had not ever had the vaccine.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 1:07 pm 

I am so sorry to hear of your mom passing!
I have been wondering if people would /will come forward with this information. I believe this information needs to be tracked.
Although most in charge of this forum think if you don't believe their way you are a wackadoodle....
thanks for sharing

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 1:44 pm 

connectingdots wrote:
"There have been some serious questions and important information coming out of Canada's Ontario Agency for Health Protection and Promotion.

Researchers found in 2,000 people who had received the seasonal flu vaccine in the past that they were more likely to get sick with the H1N1 virus"

"
Numerous so-called nonpeer-reviewed medical references such as the one below have shown concepts in sound human physiology and health science, which explain the exact methods by which this vaccine-induced immune-system depletion occurs. (http://www.mercola.com/article/vaccines ... ession.htm)

Many people do not realize that the 1976 swine flu vaccine was pulled from the market within 10 weeks of use after reports of death and paralysis (Guillain-Barre Syndrome). Since that time, the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention made the claim that there has been no connection found to those deaths - nor to Guillain-Barre Syndrome - from that vaccine nor any other.

Searching the Internet, you should be able to find a CBS "60 Minutes" segment about the 1976 swine flu. Why are we using an intranasal attenuated live virus H1N1 vaccine that has a possible potential for transmission? Previously, common FluMist inserts contained a 21-day advisement. The CDC has revised that to little to no risk."

full story here... http://www.argusleader.com/article/2009 ... /OPINION01

assuming you're open-minded and want to hear the other side of the story,here's the link.. http://www.youtube.com/connectingdots1

The only growing concern is the start of new threads based on old news by the same posters again and again.
This is again using wackdoodle stories to start a new thread and it should be moved to the conspiracy thread (or just removed).

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 1:50 pm 

Sorry niman, that situation has been corrected. :)

I am a layman with a background in the physical sciences.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 3:30 pm 

niman wrote:
The only growing concern is the start of new threads based on old news by the same posters again and again.
This is again using wackdoodle stories to start a new thread and it should be moved to the conspiracy thread (or just removed).

The same discredited sources should be called quackadoodles.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 10:55 pm 

Well, I FINALLY got my H1N1 vaccine... I was skeptical at first ONLY because I felt like my own natural immunity to flu has protected me thus far in life. I was SURE I'd end up catching it at work, and I would be protected naturally...

The thing that made me change my mind about getting vaccinated was the fact that I haven't caught this flu yet... even though I work around it on a regular basis. None of the nurses I know have caught it either (at work) except one. The one nurse I know who caught it, caught it from her grandbaby (whom she keeps). That tells me, that this virus isn't spitting itself out there as heavily as regular seasonal flu does. Not yet anyway.

It's deceptive.

What we see as a "mild virus", is actually a very miniscule viral load manifesting itself as a weak virus that some say is not even as severe as seasonal flu. So we let down our guard. And we scoff at those who over-react.

I've witnessed my two daughters being infected with a flu-like illness twice in the last three months. The second time being more severe. That's highly unusual. It's all about how MUCH virus you catch.

There are clues all around us, for those who have eyes to see.

I catch EVERYTHING From kids at work... Except this bug. :blink:

My intuition tells me that this virus is just getting to "know" us. It is definatlely a killer (I've seen it kill), but it hasn't unlocked the front door of our defenses.

It sends out lone, little groups of foot-soldiers into the field, and even though they easily get stomped out by our defenses, they are constantly gathering intelligence.

(you know I love to speak in parables)...

I feel like whatever this vaccine has to offer, has got to beat nothing at all. (As I have NOT been infected thus far.) I Know several pregnant women at work (who are only a few weeks pregnant) who have taken the H1N1 vaccine, and have suffered NO ill effects. They weighed the dangers of catching the flu, against taking the shot, and opted for the shot in a heartbeat. If any of them miscarry, I will let you know. I also know two nurses I work with who miscarried last year for no apparent reason... vaccinations were not in the picture. Some sources state that As Many as half of all first time pregnancies end in early miscarraige. So if you couple that fact with Obstetricians who are promoting vaccination for pregnant women, there are bound to be some vaccinated women who end up miscarrying. That doesn't mean the vaccination caused it. They may have miscarried regardless.

One nurse I know miscarried this Past Summer, (unfortunately she'd had no flu shot in her life to blame it on), and she still opted to take the vaccination a week ago, because she's trying to get pregant again, and she doesn't want to catch this flu. So it's easy to make assumptions that are not always related. Everyone will hear what they want to hear.

In the end, Everyone has to weigh their own options.

Our workplace is doing NOTHING to encourage workers to get vaccinated. The people seeking out the shot, are truly "seeking" it out. It's very strange, how LITTLE encouragement we got compared to the seasonal vaccine. STRANGE. very strange. It's almost as if they don't want to encourage us to take it. They don't have enough vaccine to vaccinate everyone at work. So they Can't AFFORD to promote it. That should speak loudly about why the Media is Downplaying the vaccine and semi-promoting it at the same time.

They are literally whispering about the shots being available (in the hospital where I work), as compared to shouting it from the rooftops when the seasonal vaccine was being offered a month ago.

Anyhow, there were many people who swore they'd never take the vaccine, and some who were thankful to finally get it.

I don't know what sways some people one way, and some another way.

I've never taken a flu shot in my life. I've always been skeptical, but this go-round, my intuition screamed at me to take it. So I did.

'Twas built in a wood,
Where an owl at the door
For sentinel stood."

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 12:10 am 

Like I said, everyone has to weigh their options. I'd like to present an alternative Danger, that History (1918 Swine flu) has to teach us:

"Even in the severe autumn wave, 80 percent of patients suffered only the usual three-to-five-day illness — initially a cough and stuffy nose, but later a dreadful ache in every joint and muscle — leaving them feeling as if they 'had been beaten all over with a club,' with a temperature as high as 40°C.

If the illness progressed no further, the victim was usually 'back to normal' within a week. But pregnant women recovered more poorly. The prognosis was said to be 'severe' for women who aborted or went into premature labour. One study showed that a total of 26 per cent of 1,350 female victims suffered miscarriage, stillbirth, or premature labour. Approximately 20 per cent of all influenza patients developed pneumonia. Half of those died. The pneumonia often developed rapidly, with some patients experiencing a 'heliotrope colouration of the lips and face.' 'Men literally choked to death with pulmonary oedema (swelling), the lungs so swamped with blood, foam and mucous that the faces were grey and the lips purple."

Nobody's seen this side of the equation. All we hear about are the Vaccine dangers. (Most ALL therapies/medicines/medical interventions, even your own over the counter medicines in your cabinet, have some risks involved.) You need to realize that Influenza can ALSO cause miscarraige on a grander scale, as well as maternal death. If you're going to read about the dangers, than by all means read both sides of the story. And THEN make an informed decision.

'Twas built in a wood,
Where an owl at the door
For sentinel stood."

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 12:41 am 

OzarkTom wrote:
Quote:
Hear Stephanie Lee Talk About Her Daughter
WEB VIDEO EXTRA

Lily Doherty loved to wave.

She would shake her hand at anyone who wandered by.

But when her leg began to shake, and then her head, and finally, her entire body, her mother knew something was horribly wrong.

The seizures began eight days after Lily's second set of immunizations. A third set of immunizations made the seizures worse, her mother says, until Lily died on Oct. 11, 2002.

She no longer vaccinates her surviving two children.

"Some might say I'm just being hysterical," Stephanie Lee said recently at her Finlayson home. "Well, I guess that's my option. If I've already had one die, how many other parents would say, 'oh, let's line the other two up?'"

http://kstp.com/article/stories/S125242 ... ?cat=11754

The board (even the conspiracy side) if for the H1N1 pandemic and influenza.
This post is OFF TOPIC.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2013 1:19 am 

Some vaccines may be very dangerous for health issues.They make us to pull us to a very serious stage rather taking to a health life.Free radicals, basically, are very reactive particles that bounce all around the cell damaging everything they touch. Most originate during the process of metabolism but can also arise from toxin exposure, irradiation and toxic metals. Because they are so destructive, cells have a network of defenses designed to neutralize them.So to keep all the things right please visit natureshealthypath.com

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 90 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9