Rhiza Labs FluTracker Forum

The place to discuss the flu
It is currently Fri Oct 20, 2017 10:16 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 91 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 8:35 pm 

niman wrote:
G-2 MBG wrote:
There is another possibility. All through this alot of asian counrties have been calling H1N1 bird flu. Has alot of the same symptoms. It also has some of the same genes. Birds can get H1N1. So maybe H1N1 is what killed the birds. So if they are basing this on the dead birds alone.

Swine and turkeys infected with H1N1 are asymptomatic.
As far have been reported. s
rry but i dont spell to well. Im in St.joseph Mo. around the end of june alot of ppl got sick here. No testing was done. But i started seeing alot of dead birds here. There is wes nile & a nuber of other things birds can get in mo. 75% of the misgetos tested positive for wes nile in the area. so that could be part of it. the whole of may & through june there were birds dieing in large numbers. but no way to prove the numbers. but as i allways watch birds & animals for signs of sickness. (bad habit) it is a possibility. the ppl that got sick had runny noses sore thourts broncites strep my momther-in-law had to be hospitalized. dysentry with blood. they checked her for everything but flu. only had a slight fever for a few hours. 1 man with asma died but no test. i had miner symptoms. not sure just seemed that with all the birds ppl sick. & i have also notiched that that larger birds. dont seem to had as many problem or doves. just a thought. but flu everywhere in june ?

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 91 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10