Rhiza Labs FluTracker Forum

The place to discuss the flu
It is currently Mon Apr 24, 2017 10:48 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 12:43 am 

http://www.gainesville.com/article/2010 ... flu-shots-

Quote:
TALLAHASSEE, Fla. (AP) — Gov. Charlie Crist says Floridians shouldn't be like him — they should get their flu vaccinations.

Crist said everyone should get vaccinated for seasonal as well as HINI strains at a news conference Tuesday with Florida Surgeon General Ana Viamonte Ros.

Crist emphasized there's plenty of HINI, or swine flu, vaccine and that the shots are free at county health departments.

Asked if he'd taken his own advice, Crist acknowledged he hadn't. He said he'd have to consult his doctor first.

Viamonte Ros, though, said she as well as her children have gotten their shots.

The surgeon general said Florida had no swine flu deaths last week but urged people to get vaccinated to prevent a third wave of the disease.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 1:06 am 

There is someone who has absolutely no clue. People with no clue are usually not the best leaders to follow.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 10:02 am 

:hmm: Well, that is easily fixable~ he can take a camera crew and get down to his doc office and film himself getting the vaccines.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 8:45 pm 

Do as I say, not as I do !

Is it not true the actual head of WHO has not had the shot yet either.

I thought one lead from the front.

I post my opinions, they may or may not differ from accepted officialdom, but they ARE protected under free speech. Please consult your doctor (or your own mind) should you choose to take this information further.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 12:14 am 

I think I read somewhere that she has had it now, but I'm not 100% certain about that. And without film footage showing it, there's no way to be certain. And the theorists out there would just claim it was a placebo anyway.

Maybe someone out there can reference a news link to her vaccination statement that I thought I read some time ago.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 3:18 am 

Its a dude.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 10:12 am 

Chan ,"THE WHO LEADER", has not had the shot. As to why, she hasn't had the time also. LOL what a loser!!!

How do you declare a pandemic when even she does not believe it!!!

There was a good thread on the WHO LEADER A few weeks ago and her lack of flu shot!!!

IMHO ONLY, she is in bed with big pharma for the $$$$.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 10:43 am 

ma_swiney wrote:
Chan ,"THE WHO LEADER", has not had the shot. As to why, she hasn't had the time also. LOL what a loser!!!

There was a good thread on the WHO LEADER A few weeks ago and her lack of flu shot!!!

She got it immediately after the furor. There is probably a better reason than just public attention but you would have to ask those capable of generating obscure rationalizations when speculating on the why in this seemingly obvious scenario.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 1:23 pm 

ma_swiney wrote:

Chan got the vaccine. There is a great post by MKey, you need to search for it, but he explained she was on medical leave and that could have been a reason she did not get vaccinated. There is no doubt, however, that the Who and Big Pharma's are connected.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 1:36 pm 

As a resident of Florida, Crist is the most wishy-washy governor ever, not only with this situation, but he actually claimed he wasn't aware that the president was in HIS STATE, to avoid criticism about not welcoming him. He's done as far as I'm concerned. No regard for the people of this state when it comes to health and safety, and he holds peoples lives in his hands while being so complacent.